A call for scholarships has been launched for the A.Y. 2017/18 in the frame of the project “TOPoliTO: attracting international Top students at the Politecnico di Torino”. The new TOPoliTO Scholarships are on offer for all new international students for the year 2017-2018 academic year. International students are eligible to pursue the undergraduate degree in the field of Engineering, Design and Visual Communication, Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning and Architecture.
The Polytechnic University of Turin (Italian: Politecnico di Torino) is an engineering partially public university based in Turin, Italy. Established in 1859, Politecnico di Torino is Italy’s oldest technical university. The university offers several courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
The call is open to students who:
- Will take the admission test in Italy;
- Obtained a Secondary High School Diploma outside Italy or are attending the last year of secondary high school located outside Italy;
- Will enrol for the first time in a Bachelor of Science Degree program at the Politecnico di Torino in 2017/2018 A.Y.
The gross amount of the scholarship is 8.000 Eur per year for 3 years (duration of the Bachelor of Science program).
How to Apply?
- The mode of application is online;
- In order to submit the application for the TOPoliTO scholarship, candidates must express their interest in their page of the application form Apply@polito - “Research and Academic scholarships” section by 14 September 2017;
- For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit the official web page.