Walter d.o.o. in collaboration with Association of architects of B&H, Association of students of Faculty of Architecture, University of Sarajevo and Days of Architecture, is pleased to announce the launch of the annual Walter Architectural BIM Scholarship program for two students enrolled in the first and second semester of second cycle degree program at the Faculty of Architecture in Sarajevo.
- Scholarship for academic year 2017/2018 in monthly value of 300,00 KM
- Mentorship and assistance in making BIM projects
- Paid summer internship (July and August) in Walter company in monthly value of 500,00 KM
- Enrollment in first semester of Master degree at Faculty of Architecture
- Possession of creative and technical knowledge and competence in fields of architectural design, construction and building installations
- Previous knowledge (optional) and high motivation for learning about BIM technologies
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English language
- Involvement in educational, social or any other activities outside university
- Candidate isn't part of any other scholarship program
- Motivational letter
- Official transcript showing all subjects and grades received during first cycle
- BIM projects (optional)
- Use Autodesk Revit for making projects during academic year while mentored by Walter d.o.o.
- Gain knowledge about Autodesk Revit (Project Environment and Family Editor)
- Fulfil all student obligations in required deadlines (find more specifics in pdf provided below)
- Selection and outcome
For more information please visit the official web page.