The Italian Government announces the following bursary programme for foreign students and IRE (Italian Residents Abroad) to study in Italy during the Academic Year 2012/2013. The programme is offered by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through its diplomatic mission in the accredited country of the applicants, to students of selected countries wishing to study at Italian public universities or other public institutions of higher education.
- Applicants must have a degree corresponding with the Italian first or second Level degree depending on the Master course chosen and eventual other documentation as requested by their chosen Italian institution.
- All Level I and II Masters courses must have minimum six month duration and are not exempt from enrolment fees.
- If the course requires a period of study outside of Italy, payment of the bursary will be suspended during that period.
- Since admittance to Masters Courses is often on a selection basis, and courses require a minimum number of participants to be held, it is the applicants’ responsibility to make sure both of their admittance to the course and its actual start date.
- Bursary-holders are reminded that they have a right to the awarded bursary only for a period of study to be completed by 31 December 2013, and only if they attend the courses originally chosen.
- Upon completion of the course attended the bursary-holder will have to sit the required exams.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 11th 2012
Further Scholarship Information and Application