Masters Scholarship in Human Rights and Conflict Management at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy 2012
Kindly be informed that the application process for the MAHRCM programme 2013 in now open. Please find in the box on the right-hand side menu the two Calls for applications for NON EU candidates and EU candidates. Candidates shall enter their application online using the links provided below. They are strongly advised to fill in all mandatory fields including the one concerning their motivational profile.
- The Master Programme offers no. 1 scholarship, covering the full tuition fee, to be automatically awarded to the EU citizen who makes the highest score in the list.
- Depending on financial availability, a limited number of scholarships will be made available to citizens of NON-OECD countries who are eligible for release of a visa for Italy.
- Eligible applicants shall fill in the appropriate section of the application form.
- Applications for financial assistance will receive consideration only in connection with completed applications for admission to the Master of Arts in Human Rights and Conflict Management.
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna reserves the right to determine the amount of each scholarship and the awarding criteria.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: EU applicants - 17 October 2012. The selection process of non-EU citizens will be held in two rounds. The application deadline for the first round of selection of non-EU candidates is set on 2nd July 2012, while the application deadline for the second round is set on 17th September 2012.